First was the fwd beam bulkhead. Here's all the tapes for this bulkhead (both sides) ready to be cut out:
With the exception of the temporary ones, all tapes were cut double-bias. DB tape is a pain to work with (always wants to shrink in one direction, and elongate in the other). At first I tried carrying the wet tapes out to the tent as one long piece, but this doesn't work so well -- it's best to roll the tape up for transport, then unroll it as you place it over the fillet.
Here's the fwd beam bulkhead taped in place (except for the temporary tapes, I added those a bit later):
Fwd fwd bunk bulkhead (this gives you a good idea of my strategy for holding the bulkheads in place too):
The bog in the picture above is supposed to be just enough to fill the space between the hull and the bulkhead. After positioning the bulkhead in place and clamping it down, I would then form fillets...
The main cabin bulkhead was about the same as the others, but slightly more challenging due to its size (plus the fun of clambering into the hull over the deck side). When doing the fwd-side tapes, I brought my taping wet-out board into the tent to minimize the number of times I'd have to climb in and out of the hull:
The last bulkhead for today was the aft cabin stern bulkhead; I won't show any more pictures of taping since it's all the same after awhile. Here's some pictures though, that show the hull is rapidly starting to fill up now with bulkheads: