The weather since yesterday evening has been terrible -- cold and rainy. When I checked my bulkhead flange laminates this morning, the first float was mostly cured, but the second float was still a bit tacky. I decided to leave the flanges alone for another day, but I did get the floats back into the cradles: here they are sitting together:
There's not much room to shuffle along beside them when they're together like that. I was able to lift the floats all by myself (one at a time) to get them into the cradles, but my back did not enjoy the experience. I'll avoid doing that in future unless I have to.
I then decided to tape my bow struts into place, and that went pretty quickly:
Later this evening after dinner, I decided to glue my bow caps together:
It looked and felt like I was frosting a multi-layer cake. :) You can see that the blank will be just about wide enough at the top, but way too wide at the bottom; I am planning on using a reciprocating saw and a planer to make the fairing job go easier.